Full terms and conditions and the House Rules will be sent to you at your initial contact.
1. Your booking must be for holiday purposes only.
2. The property will not be available before 4pm on the first day of your booking and you must leave by 10am on your last day.
3. The contract is established for a specific number of persons.
4. You may invite an additional guests to visit you during your stay, however they must not stay overnight.
5. You may bring up to two dogs to our property, by prior arrangement and other animals by express permission from us. Please make use of the secure and sheltered garden.
6. No fireworks, Chinese or sky lanterns are allowed.
7. We have provided smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
8. In the unlikely event of a fire, please evacuate all members from the house immediately.
9. Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
10. We reserve the right to change published information before we enter into a contract with you.
Contract and warranties
1. Once we have accepted your booking and payment a contract has been entered into.
2. When you make a booking you warrant that you are over 18 years old and accept full responsibility for all persons and animals who will use the property during the period booked and you have read the full version of the Terms & Conditions and House Rules.
3. Provisional bookings made by telephone will become firm provided we receive the amount due within the period agreed at the time of booking (usually seven days). See also points 4. & 5.
6. Bookings must be for our normal booking periods. In the case of bookings for more than one week, we provide linen and towels but no cleaning for each successive week, but will provide new bed linen and towels.
7. If you pay a deposit, the balance must be received at least 28 days before the beginning of the period booked.
Payments, loss and damage
1. All payments must be paid in euros or pounds sterling by request.
2. When you book, you agree to indemnify us against all loss and damage arising (including more than normally and reasonably anticipated amounts of cleaning).
1. A damage deposit of 400€ is to be paid upon arrival. The deposit is required to cover the cost of any damage or breakages to or at the property and any additional cleaning (including cleaning of the barbecue) and any missing items. This will be returned after your stay within 10 days unless required.
Problems during your stay
2. If you have any issues concerning the property during your stay you should notify us in person or by telephone as soon as possible.
3. If you cancel a booking for any reason, you must notify us in writing by email, or by post. If you notify us more than 60 days before the start date of your booking we will return to you any sums received by us. If you notify us 28 days or less before the start date of your booking we will endeavour to re-let the property.
4. If you wish to make a claim on your travel insurance for the cancellation charges and would like a statement for your insurance company please inform us and we will provide this for you.
5. In the unlikely event we may cancel a booking at any time before the date on which it begins. We would expect to do this only for essential building work or for some other reason unforeseen by us at the time your booking was accepted.
6. We accept no liability for any works or activity of any sort occurring on any premises adjoining or neighbouring property.
1. Anyone with our authority may have access during your stay, for emergencies, but if it does, we will give you as much warning as we can.
VAT and taxes
2. Our prices include VAT where appropriate.
3. Local taxes, Taxe de Sejour, are payable to the Office de Tourisme on a person per night basis. This is included within the rental rate.
Limitation of Liability
1. Our liability to you and those accompanying you at the property is strictly limited to direct loss up to the amount paid by you on booking but this does not apply to our liability for:
a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part;
c) anything else for which liability may not at law be excluded.
2. We shall not be liable to you at all for any indirect or consequential loss, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
3. We reserve the right to terminate a booking at any time if these conditions are not met in full.